There are all sorts of fun games to play with the Ollyball, we're sure you will come up with some of your own. Here are a few of ours:
- Math Ball Madness
Two or more players. Simple game of juggling between players. Hitting the Ollyball with your hand is 1 point, a foot kick is 2 points, a header is 3 points. The first player calls out a number, (for example "7"), and the Ollyball is tossed to a player. That player must use a hand, foot or head and add up the points to reach the number 7 evenly. That player then choses another player and a new number. The first player to reach three successful "Math Balls" wins.
- Keepy Uppy Puppy™
Dogs love Ollyball! Just toss Ollyball above your dog or pup and watch them play Keepy Uppy Puppy with you!
Maul Ball™ & Mall Ball™
Two or more players. It's a lot like Dodgeball but indoors! Rules are simple, use any combination of single hand, header or foot kick or hit to strike your opponent. You can score this in a number of ways!
Place a Hula Hoop or other shape or mechanism on the floor as a target to bounce the Ollyball off of. This can be played with 2-4 players. The players take turns striking the Ollyball at the target (or "in") and the opposing player has to hit the same target (or "in"). The player who hits an "in" that cannot be returned to an "in" wins the point.
- Doorway Sniper
Two or more players. One player stands in a doorway or opening to a room they need to defend. The other player tries to kick the ball pass the player protecting the doorway. The player in the doorway must have their hands behind their back. Three rounds of seven shot a piece determines the winner.
- Ollyball Obstacle Course
- Objective: The objective of the game is for kids to navigate an obstacle course while keeping an Ollyball in the air.
- Obstacle course items (e.g. cones, hula hoops, jump ropes, chairs, etc.)
- Timer or stopwatch
- Set up the obstacle course items in an open area.
- Divide the kids into two teams.
- One team will be the "ball keepers" and the other team will be the "obstacle placers."
- The ball keepers will start by tossing the Ollyball to each other, trying to keep it in the air for as long as possible.
- Meanwhile, the obstacle placers will work together to set up the obstacle course.
- Once the obstacle course is set up, the ball keepers will begin navigating the course, trying to keep the Ollyball in the air the entire time.
- If the Ollyball touches the ground, the ball keepers must restart from the beginning of the obstacle course.
- The obstacle placers can make the course as challenging as they want, but they must keep it safe.
- The team that completes the course in the shortest amount of time wins.
- Switch roles and play again.
- Spin Pass (Video to come!)
- Smash Mob (This is great for parents at corporate events - video to come!)